Friday, March 27, 2009

Saving Money On Vacation

Next week I'm going on a road trip with the women in my family. While trips do eat up a bit of money, we have decided to come up with some ways to keep costs as low as possible.

1. Not picking up snacks at gas stations. I stockpile a lot of items for my home so there are plenty of snacks to bring that I purchased for nearly free.

2. Not eating out for every meal. We have opted to bring a cooler and fill it with items to make healthy/easy meals.

3. Using the internet to come up with the best hotel and car deals. I always try to utilize the internet to make sure I get the best deal. Sites like hotels.com make that easy.

4. I'm bringing my coupon binder. Even on vacation I use coupons.

These are just some of the things you can do to keep costs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment