Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Progress on Weekly Goals

My friend Hannah was nice enough to help me clean the living room yesterday. We got all the stuff picked up and organized. We assigned a lot of things to small containers. We ended up finding a lot of stuff that could be donated to a thrift store. One area that still needs to be attacked is my daughter's toy box. I'd like to sort her toys and keep them in smaller containers to rotate. We made a lot of progress.
Later that night I started sorting the stuff out of the hall closet. I managed to condense 6 boxes of Christmas/Halloween decorations down to 4 boxes. I found one box of shatter proof ornament that hadn't even been opened. I bought them 6 years ago during an after Christmas sale. Hubby and I will be taking them to the thrift store tomorrow.
The pickles are made, though I have no idea if they will turn out. I was also able to make turkey soup yesterday. There are a few batches, as well as a few containers of broth in the freezer ready to be made into future meals.
Today my sister is coming over to help me continue with the cleaning and organizing, so hopefully I will have more progress to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment